[aprssig] TT4 Config for High Altitude Balloon

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 20:27:14 EDT 2012

Does anyone have a recommended config for a TT4 that will be flying on a
high-altitude balloon launch?  I've finally abandoned my efforts to get a
WhereAVR up and running, and I'm sacrificing my TT4 for the cause, but I've
never really used it in any other mode other than as a KISS modem.

I'd like to beacon every 60 seconds, including analog data from the first
three analog inputs (temperature, pressure altitude, and voltage).  Port A
will be a GPS with standard NMEA at 9600 baud (not the typical 4800 baudŠ)
Digi path should just be WIDE2 (next flight, we'll have a more intelligent
controller with altitude-variable digi paths).

Any help is appreciated (even links to existing configs, although my
Google-Fu was weak tonight.

John Gorkos
AB0OO