[aprssig] Great circle calculations

Dave dave at g8kbv.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 11:39:24 EDT 2012

I'd recommend the Pascal implementaiton as an example, if you're going to
re-code it in Basic.  It's probably the least obscure of the available
choices.

Interesting how Basic has falen out of favor...

73.

Dave G0WBX.
(I work these days in Pascal, C/C++ and various Assembler dialects,
before anyone ask's...)