[aprssig] Tomtom's For APRS (Question)

Steve AB3LT at RoseAndSteve.us
Mon Apr 2 15:44:17 EDT 2012

on linux, I add http://www.nongnu.org/halevt and use it to fire
per-device scripts (kissattach/gpsd-hotplug/etc...) halevt needs a
little extra attention to detail when it's being customized for your
setup and to make sure you match specific usb id's when you want to,
but it can make sure the same thing happens every time a usb device is
inserted/ejected. Ymmv, but I've had much better luck with halevt
handeling individual usb devices where udev/hotplug always got
confused when two of the same make/model were inserted.

73, AB3LT