[aprssig] Tomtom's For APRS (Question)

Sander Pool sander_pool at pobox.com
Sun Apr 1 23:24:27 EDT 2012

Yes, that works very nicely. Now we just need a Bluetooth serial adapter
built in and we're really rocking. Ironically it would be easy to build
a BT dongle for an RS-232 port but the USB port makes that near
impossible without opening the radio. Hmmm. I do have two of those BT
boards lying around. Maybe they'd fit inside.....

That said, I do have an affinity for real cables. Heresy, I know. For my
observatory outside I ran CAT5 cable rather than using Wifi. For my
mount I would never use BT serial comms, only a real cable.

73,

     Sander W1SOP