[aprssig] AVRS/APRS-Alert Updates

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Sep 30 17:15:03 EDT 2011

And I learned the hard way that reversing the bearing isn't a matter of
swapping it 180 degrees.  That'll look close to right for some spots on
the globe but be frantically off for other pairs of coordinates.  You
have to reverse the arguments to your Haversine calculation (or whatever
you're doing) to get the proper bearing relative to the other side.