[aprssig] Redundant IOTA

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Sep 19 18:26:25 EDT 2011

Ok, that didn't work so you can see the image at:

http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net/IOTA.png

(A screen shot of the IOTA stations across the world including 9W2PUM,
TANGIER, N4RZB, ASSATEAGU, SMITH, CHINCO, KD4LXB-5, NP2IJ, XF4, AVES IS,
9Z4FZ-10, and TK5GF-10 just in case the image doesn't make it through.