[aprssig] Identifying TX Igates

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Sep 19 12:51:17 EDT 2011

> What about Wide Digi's that are also full service Igates?

My general thought is that the value of an IGate trumps a digi.  Such a
high-value site would probably want to use the IGate symbol *and* have PHG
data plus then it should also be originating (direct only) the usual
http://aprs.org/localinfo.html Frequency Assets in the area.

Just my 2 cents.
Bob, WB4APR