[aprssig] APRSdroid 1.1 with Messaging and Bluetooth-TNC released

Georg Lukas georg at op-co.de
Thu Sep 8 06:38:23 EDT 2011

* Dave <kc6ete at gmail.com> [2011-09-07 21:55]:
> Could I concievably use a bt dongle on a kpc3?

I have not done any testing myself yet (I am lacking the required
hardware). However, APRSdroid expects the TNC to be pre-configured in
KISS mode, so theoretically any TNC with KISS support should do it.

If you encounter problems anyway, you can always send me a logcat from
your android device [1] and I will have a look into the problem.

73 de Georg DO1GL

[1] https://github.com/ge0rg/aprsdroid/wiki/Reporting-Bugs
--
APRSdroid - Open Source APRS Position reporting and Mapping on Android
http://aprsdroid.org/m ++ https://market.android.com/details?id=org.aprsdroid.app