[aprssig] APRSdroid 1.1 with Messaging and Bluetooth-TNC released

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed Sep 7 17:33:49 EDT 2011

I picked up a handful of these a while back with the intention of creating a OpenTracker 1+ KISS BT modem, but haven't really put any time into it:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/wireless-bluetooth-rs232-ttl-transceiver-module-80711

I figure I can get the whole thing on one small board and put it in a semi-clear plastic housing.

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com