[aprssig] 12V wiring ideas

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 29 18:04:08 EDT 2011

If you rely on solder only on a power connector, and there becomes a
high resistance in the connector due to contacts getting loose, the
heat generated could melt the solder.
It is best to crimp the connection for a good mechanical connection
followed by soldering, for a good electrical connection.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV