[aprssig] 12V wiring ideas

aprssig at k7ftp.net aprssig at k7ftp.net
Sat Oct 29 09:28:18 EDT 2011

I also neglected to mention that the Jeep was hit broadside by a very large
pickup truck.  Damages were around $10,000 to the Jeep after all was said
and done.  The Power Poles remained connected.  (The other guy was at fault,
and his insurance paid to repair the Jeep).  Between that, the jarring you
can experience during rock crawling, and some of the back "roads" it has
been on, they stay connected.