[aprssig] [APRS] APRS Symbols - need new one

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sun Oct 23 15:40:16 EDT 2011

If you can live with a green circle with an overlayed S (can't say it
will be white, that's up to the display client), try SW where W is the
symbol and S is the overlay.  It says something like Number Weather
Station, but the symbol's right!

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for windows Mobile and Win32