[aprssig] Sending email- TNC in CONVERS mode

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Oct 22 08:14:46 EDT 2011

Nick

You'll have to look up how to format a KISS packet, but the actual DATA payload willbe the same.  It starts with the colon.  Oh, and I left off the line number on the end, becaue it is not needed if you do not need an ACK.  To add a line number just put {n on the end, where n can be any number from1 to 99999

Bob, WB4APR