[aprssig] iPhone / iTouch / iPad

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Oct 15 11:33:20 EDT 2011

It's not for the iAnything, but for Windows Mobile (like the AT&T Tilt
and other HTC products).  Check out APRSISCE/32 via the Wiki at
http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/

It also runs on the Windows CE 5.0-based Web DT 366 as well as on Linux
under WINE to open up your hardware platform options.

It can use (mobile) Internet if available, but it can also go RF-only
via multiple supported TNCs (including D7* family).  It also supports
preloaded and locally cached multi-zoom maps for disconnected mobile use.

Oh, and it does normal Windows on your desktop as well!  One program,
multi-platform, your choice.  (but not i* nor 'droids).