[aprssig] ISS Tracking & Pass Information

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 08:10:35 EDT 2011

--- Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

> ... If you had actually sent a message, ...

Rig in car.  Laptop not booting upon return from trip.  Aarrrrg!
 Reading e-mail from sig for a little 'fun'...

This is a super service.  I'll play when situation improves.

> ...z was an unfortunate choice of placeholder ...

Ah! (other than "x" made me think it might be significant)  OK I figured; since you said it is a duration.

> 1:25h - ...45:24m - ..30s -

  Very well done!  [your summary didn't do it justice]

Thanks for the clarification.
--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)