[aprssig] ISS Tracking & Pass Information

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Oct 14 05:58:21 EDT 2011

It's APRS which is all about "Positional" (sorry Bob) Situational
Awareness.  You must have beaconed a position before the satellite pass
query will work.  Otherwise, you'll get a "Please Beacon Position" response.

PS.  Yes, I'm monitoring and buffering the last known location for all
stations on a full APRS-IS and retaining them for up to 2 hours.