[aprssig] Vicinity plotting

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 16:51:39 EST 2011

I can make it on by default, but why without callsigns? Is the icon for "vicinity plotted station" supposed to be significantly larger than other stations? Frankly, I'd rather have it something I could filter out; I find those stations annoying, cluttering up the airwaves with no useful information. Besides, most of them are floating in the Atlantic Ocean anyway. :-)

Similarly, I can have the ambiguity splotches on by default; those wouldn't be nearly as annoying, since, at least in my area, very few stations report ambiguous position.

Not a big deal to tweak that before I send out the alpha test invites. It's taking longer than that to write the online help files. :-( Yes, I know, I'm violating the Real Programmer ethics: the user should be able to figure it out from the object code. ;-)

Andrew Pavlin KA2DDO