[aprssig] Setting up a KPC-3+ as a tracker

KA7O ka7o at ka7o.net
Sat Nov 19 14:40:58 EST 2011

I really don't want to be "That guy", but looks like I'm stepping up to it.

Everything you're asking is explained quite well in the KPC3+ user
manual. There's a LOT of very good information in there. The only
'gotchya' is ensuring the firmware version you have in your TNC is at
least close to what the manual covers. I've not yet found a reliable
online source for older versions.

Take a look at: http://kantronics.com/documents/kpc-3plus_manual_RevD.pdf

I think you'll find all you need there.

73