[aprssig] BRRRAAAPS and listening

Earl Needham earl.kd5xb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:21:13 EST 2011

I finally got the truck to my house for the first time in about three
weeks!  All this time, I've been using a TXD of 400 mS.  This morning, I
changed it to 200 mS, and it seems to work find localy.  I have to go to
Durango, Colorado this afternoon, and if things are still working OK at 200
mS, I'll change it to 150 when I get home and see what happens.  If it
still works fine, I'll set it in either concrete or potting compound...

Vy 7 3
Earl
KD5XB-11