[aprssig] Fw: Some obscure APRS client questions

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:42:39 EST 2011

Getting back to testing, whether I use back-to-back TNCs or null-modemed serial ports, one end still needs a test simulator that will exercise all the appropriate test cases. Connecting my app to another copy of itself (or any other APRS client app) doesn't prove compliance.

Anybody have such a test driver? Or do we need to write one?

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO