[aprssig] UiView and Precision Mapping Streets and Traveler 9.0

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Nov 12 13:07:37 EST 2011

Michael VE3LKI wrote...

> Received an email notice this morning that Undertow has released Version 9
> and is providing a nice opportunity for current users. Could you provide
> information as to how to upgrade the Server please?

I see on their website, they indicate a release date of Nov 30  2011.
Beta testing is still ongoing, but there are no major issues. The instructions
on www.ui-view.org and Stephen WA8LMF's website will be updated
when PMapServer 9 is available, and it will of course also be announced
on the UI-View support list.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH