[aprssig] Kenwood D710 Mic protocol

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 11:43:08 EST 2011

Let's try this again to the right address....

Funny, this sounds just like a feature I'm trying to put in my application for when it's connected to a Kenwood in APRS (not packet) mode. It seems a shame to turn off the Kenwood's very nice immediate-state tactical display just to run a higher-level strategic app through the COM port (and annoying as **** that you can't send APRS from both the radio and an external app simultaneuously).

Andrew KA2DDO