[aprssig] Access to info.aprs.net wiki

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Nov 2 18:40:46 EDT 2011

I just moved to a new server.  My own wiki seems to be working on the
new version of mediawiki (or was until I messed up the database) but I
have yet to set it up for info.aprs.net.

If anyone wants to take over stewardship of the wiki and manage the
software, deal with updates, and handle sysop duties, let me know off-list.

Scott
N1VG