[aprssig] HT and Mobile Radio OBJECT function

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:28:14 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Arnie Shore <shoreas at gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, here's one CAD software developer who plans to handle that object when
> it starts showing up in the field.

Not sure what you're waiting for, as APRS objects are clearly defined
in the spec, and there are multiple software packages out there
already capable of generating them.  I've found xastir's APRS object
functionality to be particularly helpful at times.

What Bob suggested was a way to more easily _generate_ APRS objects in
the field using existing APRS radios.  Sounds like a good idea to me.

-Jason
kg4wsv