[aprssig] Aeronautical Mobile Best Practices?

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Sat May 28 21:46:50 EDT 2011

 Don't see any air mobile activity for you...

If not too late, the WIDE2-1 should be good.  You only need to hit WIDEs not any fills.

 --
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)
--

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Apr-2010
  http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 |         TH-F6A      |   TS-2000    |   Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
  http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/