[aprssig] TAPR Dayton Solar Talk

KBØNLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Thu May 26 13:22:35 EDT 2011

Nice!

Judging by your install and the cost to bring the grid in I take it your
remotely located.  Being in urban america I can't justify the cost of solar,
but if I was facing $21k for grid power you can bet I would have a big solar
setup like you.

How long do the batteries live before replacement??

73,

Scott KBØNLY