[aprssig] Weather Warnings

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Tue May 24 22:59:33 EDT 2011

On 5/24/2011 7:00 PM, Earl Needham wrote:
> I know the format of weather warnings is pretty much settled, but I'm sitting in Madill, Oklahoma and various weather warnings are scrolling across my HamHUD. But it's too bad they aren't in plain language so I would know WHERE they cover.   TXC147-181 and similar stuff just doesn't tell me anything other than Texas is involved.

That's the advantage of using a mobile laptop - you can see the icons & area
objects, and immediately see where they are relative to you.

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

=====  Vista & Win7 Install Issues for UI-View and Precision Mapping =====