[aprssig] TAPR Dayton Solar Talk

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 23 12:38:01 EDT 2011

> Wisconsin Public TV recently had a series on alternative
> forms of energy and I remember that the one on solar
> concluded that if you bought such a system the payback
> would be something like 130 years at today's prices.

Without the background and context to such a statement, it is meaningless.
If such were the case, then no one would be buying solar.

And not one single person that has actually installed solar would agree with
such an unfounded statement.  They are all so pleased with their investment,
I have not run into a single one that has been disappointed on the return.
(now while the incentives are still available)...

Bob