[aprssig] TAPR Dayton Solar Talk

KBØNLY kb0nly at mchsi.com
Sun May 22 23:32:32 EDT 2011

Depends on local code, around here any device directly or indirectly
connected to the grid which generates power must be permitted and reported.
I had to have an electrical permit just to put in a six circuit transfer
panel for my generator.

Basically they want to know where they are so that if there is a problem
they know where to go.  Some have a building code that specifies the grid
tied solar system must even have a disconnect on the outside of the house
near the electrical entrance as well.  I have done a lot of research on
this.

73,

Scott KBØNLY