[aprssig] Dayton Hamfest + Looking for ARPS gear

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Mon May 9 22:22:42 EDT 2011

Josh,

We are now taking orders for our new RTrak-HAB which is a complete integrated HAB payload:

http://www.rpc-electronics.com/rtrak-hab.php

- Compernicus GPS is good for over 60K feet
- 350 mW Frequency Agile 2M transmitter 144-148 MHz
- Built on the OpenTracker 1+ APRS platform
- On-board temp sensor and more ADC channels for additional sensors
- Efficient LDO voltage regulators allow for hours of op on battery

We are taking orders and shipping in batches.  So far we have made three mass shipments and are working on the next batch right now.  Lead time is roughly 3-4 weeks, but we have been shipping sooner than that.

We have been at Dayton every year, for about 5 years now, but we are taking a break this year due to rising costs.  Sorry we can't be there to show/sell this new tracker.

Thanks!
Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC ELectronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com