[aprssig] Dayton Hamfest + Looking for ARPS gear

Byon Garrabrant byon at byonics.com
Mon May 9 20:11:23 EDT 2011

Hi Rud,

  Are you referring to the MT-8000 / MT-8000 FA?  If so, we have
decided to replace them with the MT-RTG, which has all the same
features, but is $30 less.  I guess the website is confusing in that
it says out of stock, rather than discontinued, replaced with MT-RTG.
I will fix that.

  If you meant the MT-300, we also discontinued that, and replaced it
with the MT-RTG, because we found 300mW usually not enough power for
most terrestrial APRS users.

  Or was there another product you were looking for?  I think most
everything is is available.

Thanks,
Byon