[aprssig] aprs wiki

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Mon May 9 15:26:50 EDT 2011

I reverted the changes to the front page, so it works now, but seems like
I don't have the powers to delete the big bunch of spam pages created
during the past few days. Seems like only spam has been added starting
from 5th of May.

The Finnish amateur wiki (wiki.ham.fi) requires manual user account
creation confirmation by a moderator, which helps with this sort of
problems. Additional work for someone. :(