[aprssig] [FTM-350R] Re: Dual receive? Problem fixed

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 9 10:16:05 EDT 2011

> After I set up the three memory channels, do I still
> go into the APRS setup and enable voice alert?
>
>> APRS ops: 144.39 CTCSS 100 for normal ops w9th voice alert
>> APRSmute: 144.39 CTCSS XXX for basically SILENT operations
>> APRS raw: 144.39 no tones for monitoring the channel by ear
** APRSevnt: 144.39 +600 CTCSS 100 operating with split digis for special
events & Voice Alert RX
** APRSdigi: 144.99 -600 for being a split digi or a quick check for anyone
in simplex range

Should not be necessary, since now you can do all possible APRS operations
and tricks by just turning the channel knob.  No need to do any menu's on
any radio.

Bob, WB4aPR