[aprssig] 7QP contest locations as APRS objects

David Dobbins ddobbins at gmail.com
Sat May 7 11:08:24 EDT 2011

For those familiar with 7QP contest locations today, would you please
consider adding those objects to your APRS map.

Please do this in the format "7QP-Callsign". This way we can do a generic
search on findu http://map.findu.com/7QP*

For example, the Oro Valley ARC n of Tucson are in Catalina State Park today
operating W0HF. I have added "7QP-W0HF" as an object in APRS.

I know I'm preaching to the choir to many on this, but I also know few of us
can carry a tune, and rarely are we singing the same song. This is an
attempt to correct that.

Dave K7GPS
Tucson