[aprssig] APRS Radiation sensor

Lee Mushel herbert3 at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 24 14:36:55 EDT 2011

Well, Al, I suspect a scintillation counter will be more expensive that most
hams would want to consider!   I did find out that those old crystals in the
scintillation counters have a very definite life and if you are remembering
from the 50's as I am I was warned that they would have to be replaced.
This from the same guy who converted my 22 and 67 volt batteries to C and D
cells.....

73

Lee  K9WRU