[aprssig] [ui-view] APRS Radiation sensor

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Mar 24 08:22:31 EDT 2011

Ok, I've seen the new Xnns weather parameter for radiation, and I've
noted the previously existing requirement that not only weather station
symbols be checked for weather, but also water and flooding symbols may
contain weather.

I've also noted discussion elsewhere in the thread that overlay R on
symbol H be used for a "Radiation Detector".

Merging these two things together, should an RH symbol also be checked
for the presence of weather data, possibly to include the X, or is the
RH for something completely different.  If RH symbol packets should be
scanned for weather data, then should it be specified in weather-new.txt
for completeness?

Also, is there any station yet transmitting the Xnns under either a
weather (any _) or Radiation Detector (RH) symbol?