[aprssig] APRS Radiation sensor

Julian, G4ILO julian.g4ilo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:33:15 EDT 2011

The hand held consumer devices with LCD emit a click or beep whenever
a particle is counted (according to the reviews). So presumably you
could tap into the signal from the speaker then count the clicks using
a PIC circuit similar to yours? The LCD reading would be useful to
validate that your averaging calculation is working correctly.

Julian, G4ILO
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com