[aprssig] aprs.fi embedded and IE9

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Wed Mar 23 07:23:45 EDT 2011

Arrrgh. Damn you, Microsoft. We web developers were just about to hope
that IE6 would finally be dead, and here comes IE9 and breaks some new
things.

I'll try to figure out a workaround for the iframe size detection problem
on IE9. At least I'll make it fail without a popup that blocks the whole
page load.

- Hessu, of aprs.fi