[aprssig] Custom APRS tracker project

Dan Smith dsmith at danplanet.com
Mon Mar 21 17:30:43 EDT 2011

> Can you tell us what OS and how do you program the critter ?

It's running Linux.  It's about 2500 lines of C code, not including the
libfap bits.

All the configuration for the behavior is a .ini style text file.  You
can either plug it into ethernet and ssh to it to configure it, or just
stick the SD card into a reader and edit it on your desktop.

Hmm, maybe it needs a web interface...  I've been thinking that a USB
WiFi stick would let it automatically link to my home network while
parked in the driveway... :)

--
Dan Smith
www.danplanet.com