[aprssig] IRLP NODE AS OBJECT ON APRS

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Mar 16 13:37:18 EDT 2011

Very true, but not every IRLP/EchoLink operator has the extra equipment
to run a parallel APRS station.  I'd rather have the information
injected by the station operator into APRS-IS and possibly transmitted
via an IGate somewhere nearby than to not have the information visible
in APRS at all.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Just my $0.02 for whatever it's worth in today's economy