[aprssig] KPC3+ induced errors

Greg Dolkas ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:02:21 EDT 2011

No, I think what we need to do is to get another TNC (NON-KPC3+) and put the
two next to each other, being fed from the same receiver (Y-cable).  Record
the packet stream for each, and match them up side by side.  It will take
some work, but you should be able to see exactly what's going on with the 3+
by using the other TNC as an impartial reference.

But, yes, sending this problem to /. is perhaps another approach...  :-)

Greg  KO6TH