[aprssig] KPC3+ induced errors

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Mar 15 17:55:27 EDT 2011

Max KG4PID wrote...

> This is the response that I just received back for Kantronics...

     >>No one has reported having any problems in KISS mode
     >> in the KPC-3 Plus, anytime recently (in the last few years).

Guess they aren't counting the messages that I sent to them a year or two back.
It sounds like the "ostrich" approach. If they keep their head in the sand, they
won't hear any of the complaints. Thanks for taking the initiative. It seems like
maybe they will finally pull their head out of the sand.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH