[aprssig] FRS radios and PTT

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:11:37 EDT 2011

Technically, using any of them on any of the non-FRS channels requires a
GMRS license per user, even at the 1 w level, unless there's been some
drastic change to the GMRS/FRS rules I don't know about.

Yes, using them on FRS channels can be helpful between say the command post
and a registration area a few hundred feet away.

Randy
WF5X