[aprssig] APRS USE IN EMERGENCIES

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 20:26:29 EST 2011

Fredric, always happy to confirm my honesty that when asked where's Tickets
in use, my standing answer is "I don't know".  Glad to hear about this.

WRT APRS performance Tickets-wise being so-so, guilty as charged:  Our
interface needs work, and Randy Love and I have an exchange going that I
expect to improve big-time on that adjective.  Stay toon'd, and come back if
you have some suggestions.

AS