[aprssig] Linking digipeaters

Reuben Wells row at hopgarden.net
Tue Mar 8 18:35:29 EST 2011

Hi Bill,

The router is talking to a KISS TNC (TT4) via a USB serial port. I have an OT USB which should also work, but I've not tested it yet.

I've not yet tried digipeating with APRX, I know its supported in 2.0 (see http://wiki.ham.fi/Aprx.en) but can't answer your specific question, probably easiest to drop Matti Aarnio an email. Unless Ofcom (in the UK) issue me with a bit of paper I can't run a digipeater anyway so its academic at the moment! Fingers crossed my application is granted as I can't get into the other digi's locally from my THD72 when mobile.

Reuben / M0RXW