[aprssig] Linking digipeaters

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Mar 8 16:25:48 EST 2011

Max KG4PID wrote...

> How about we all call / email Kantronics about this problem?
> As a group maybe we can get the problem fixed.

There might be something to that. They seem to ignore individuals
or just ask for "more proof". There isn't any doubt that it is the KPC3+
causing the delays. If they can ignore a handful of individuals, perhaps
they would listen to a petition with a few hundred or a few thousand
signatures. I for one used to think of the Kantronics products very
highly. It is their ignoring the KISS problem that has turned me off
them. It would be nice if they would come up with a freebie upgrade
chip to fix the problem, but I will probably stick to the Tracker 2
series from Argent Data for now.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH