[aprssig] Linking digipeaters

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Mon Mar 7 11:02:37 EST 2011

I second APRX.  We have it running on a few sites here in michigan and on our Southfield site it runs VHF and UHF ports.  We have it setup to gate UHF packets to VHF... but only gate 2 way messages back the other way if need be... UHF is like an alt input as well as special use.

APRX also spits out channel telemetry for each of it's radio ports. http://aprs.fi/telemetry/a/SFLDV

Hardware wise I have it running on a cheap linksys router.  Which has 2 serial ports on it as well.  I also had it running on a WRAP1C board.. but figured the linksys routers where cheaper to buy in bulk on craigslist.

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM
fred at moses.bz