[aprssig] Help with repeater beacon

Guido Trentalancia iz6rdb at trentalancia.com
Sun Mar 6 15:03:26 EST 2011

Hello John,

did you manage to achieve what you needed ?

The very last thing I can think of is: have you tried to update the
firmware ? Nothing like that has been ever logged in the changes for any
new firmware release, but you never know, they might have fixed it
already and not logged it.

That would also explain the reason why it eventually works for some
people but not for others. Unfortunately I cannot test or help any
further than this. In any case the alternative format that I already
suggested you to use works for me at least with the latest firmware.

73,

Guido IZ6RDB