[aprssig] Balloon Tracking Question

Ted11 tedlists at hullar.com
Tue Mar 1 13:39:25 EST 2011

Ah, thanks for clarifying this, everyone.  The original cell phone tracking
solution failed due to phone hardware, we think, and not network confusion.
But, good to know it is both a dumb idea, likely to be ineffective, AND
possibly illegal.  I'm convinced not to do that again!  APRS is more fun
anyways.

Regards,

Ted