[aprssig] [amsat-bb] FW: NASA Ames Phonesat Balloon Launch

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Jun 13 15:23:06 EDT 2011

AMSAT/APRS?

Did anyone capture any of the Phonesat UHF beacon data?  The NASA AMES folks
are asking.  So far, no one has sent them any data (to the email address
they provided below).  I do remember someone saying they could hear it but
not decode it.  Any others?

Of course the APRS tracking was received by all, and it made a nice track on
APRS.FI, but the question was the UHF downlink.

Bob, Wb4APR